+1
On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Sylvain Lebresne wrote:
A second vote in the same day!? I know what you've just though: santa comes
early this year.  But no, you're not dreaming: CASSANDRA-3472 (0.8.8)
re-enabled cross-DC efficient writes that was mistakenly disabled since pretty
much forever, but turns out this code was broken (CASSANDRA-3577,3585). Since
that is basically a regression, I propose the following artifacts for release
as 0.8.9 to fix it.

SVN: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.8@r1212938
Artifacts: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-319/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/0.8.9/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-319/

The artifacts as well as a debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/2HThC (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/GhcPi (NEWS.txt)

groupdev @
categoriescassandra