Including my own vote I'm count 3 binding +1's and no -1's. The vote passes.
I'll get the artifacts published.

--
Sylvain
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 8:23 PM, Jonathan Ellis wrote:
+1
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Brandon Williams wrote:
+1
On Oct 28, 2011 12:45 PM, "Sylvain Lebresne" wrote:

Been some times since a 0.7 release with not much happening (a good thing),
but CASSANDRA-3358 is potentially silently screwing up people so it feels
worth releasing the fix. The hope is that unless something major shows up
this
will be last release on the 0.7 series, crossing fingers. I thus propose
the
following artifacts for release as 0.7.10.

SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.7@1190440
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-115/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/0.7.10/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-115

The artifacts as well as a debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/pn2yy (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/zGJnF (NEWS.txt)

--
Jonathan Ellis