Grokbase Groups Camel users May 2016
Have you looked into the leader election integration pattern?
I think camel-zookeeper and camel-hazelcast support it.
On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Sherwin Pinto wrote:

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for your response. I am evaluating our options . Using quartz in a
clustered environment is definitely an option . Are there any other
configurations you would recommend ?

Thanks

Sherwin