Can you just turn the message into String before logging it?
It looks like the UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf is consumed.

--
Willem Jiang

http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On January 19, 2016 at 11:54:39 PM, Walzer, Thomas (thomas.walzer@integratix.net) wrote:
Hi,

camel-2.15.2

I can successfully send to a HL7-Server, however I have troubles accessing the resulting
ACK.
Unfortunately it is of type UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf and type conversion to string
fails:

....On delivery attempt: 2 caught: org.apache.camel.TypeConversionException:
Error during type conversion from type: java.lang.String to the required type: java.lang.String
with value UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf(freed) due io.netty.util.IllegalReferenceCountException:
refCnt: 0

Any ideas how to work with the ACK (besides logging which works)?

Cheers, Thomas.

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedJan 19, '16 at 3:54p