If you can treat the SOAPMessage as a stream, you can just redirect this stream to the JMS topic without doing anything more.

--
Willem Jiang

http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On January 15, 2016 at 2:54:02 PM, sanjay.gautam (sanjay.gautam@gmail.com) wrote:
I am new to the Camel world and what I am trying to do is as follows.

1. There is a route which is Servlet Component which is called by external
System.
2. MyServlet CamelComponent Reads the incoming exchange and creates the
SOAPMessage.
3. In Next Step I want to send the SOAP message to JMS Topic.
class="org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.ActiveMQConnectionFactory">

class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration">

class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">

JMS ROUTE
At this point I Have a Exchange with SOAPMessage into it and as per the SOAP
documentation I should be able to send SOAP message via JMS , but as per
document JMS can take only few types ?
I was expecting that CAMEL might have some internal Converter like
MessageTransformer.SOAPMessageIntoJMSMessage(soapMessage, session);
which help in converting the message . I tried Spring Converter but it
doesnt not convert actually.

uri="activemq:topic:exampleTopic?messageConverter=#jmsMsgConverter"
pattern="InOnly" />

OK

java.lang.Exception

Please suggest me any option , I can surely unmarshel and get the details
form the SOAP message but i dont want to do that as that is not our
requirement. we dont need to looking into the message

thanks
Sanjay G