http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On January 10, 2016 at 10:10:39 PM, J- (jmandawg@hotmail.com) wrote:
The problem is, when jetty starts up the filter it calls the filters init method again
essentially erasing whatever i set in the init manually.

-J

From: Willem Jiang
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 4:47 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org; J-
Subject: Re: Camel jetty filtersRef how to set init parameters for filter

As camel-jetty doesn’t leverage the web.xml to setup the filters, I don’t think there
is a blocker when calling the filter init method yourself.
When you setup the filters instance to the Camel registry, you can call the filter init
method to pass the parameters yourself.

--
Willem Jiang

http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)