Yeah, there is a gap between the Camel SSL setting and CXF SSL setting, that is why we introduced the CxfEndpointConfigurer to fill this gap. Current Camel SSL Support is per the camel context , we may need to introduce a option into CXFEndpoint to let it know how to create the SSLContext from Camel SSL setting.

I just fill a JIRA[1] for it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9046

--
Willem Jiang