Hi

You can bridge the error handler
http://camel.apache.org/why-does-my-file-consumer-not-pick-up-the-file-and-how-do-i-let-the-file-consumer-use-the-camel-error-handler.html
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 11:55 PM, Camel Guy wrote:
Ideally, Camel error handling would work with PollingConsumers when the
poll failed. For example, a bad password is provided to the mail component.
In that case I would like to invoke an endpoint.

Or, there would be an option to make the route process an empty body.

Neither are possible so I have implemented a PollingStrategy.

Ideally, rollback() would be able to invoke an endpoint. That doesn't seem
to be possible either.

When failure occurs, I need to call consumer.stop() and then remove the
route from the CamelContext. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to get
the routeId from rollback(). Have I overlooked something simple?

Thanks,
~cg

--
Claus Ibsen