Grokbase Groups Camel users July 2014
Nice - I'll take a look - thank you for your work.

Two rather naive questions.

1) Is this on-heap cache?
2) Does this scale out across Fabric containers (i.e. karaf instances)
On 16/08/14 12:12, Bilgin Ibryam wrote:
FYI,

I've created some examples that show JBoss Infinispan and Camel replication

https://github.com/bibryam/camel-infinispan-osgi

HTH,