Hi All,

I am working on an application where we intend to use camel Endpoints for most of the components for eg. FTP,SMPP,HTTP,Servlet,Jetty and many more. The idea is to create separate wrapper components for all the endpoints and then use them as libraries in our project.

Now all my components will have separate Camel Contexts which will be initialized from various modules in my project.

Secondly,each module needs to be scaled requiring multiple routes(multiple endpoints per component). So I will dynamically add routes to my contexts.

Is this the right way of doing things?

I am pretty new to Camel,I believe there is something I am missing in the above design.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge.

Thanks!

Chirag

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedNov 27, '13 at 12:10p
activeNov 29, '13 at 3:53p
websitecamel.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Chirag Dewan: 3 posts Claus Ibsen: 1 post