On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:54 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:

Hi

You can use the language component, and set transform=false
http://camel.apache.org/language
That seems to do the trick, but having to add ?transform=false is a pain. I
personally would argue that the default for transform should have been
false since there are easier ways to do that in the DSL using the transform
DSL element, but at this point don't think I would win that argument.

Though the idea of having a <script> in the DSL seems good. Though we
are often a bit careful to add to the DSL to not make it too big.
But as Einstein supposedly said, things should be as simple as possible,
but no simpler.

I am certainly not the only person asking for such at thing. E.g
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17708962/set-property-on-body-using-bean

I think there should be an easy way to run arbitrary script from the DSL
along with setting properties of beans and invoking arbitrary methods with
arguments.
--
Dale King

groupusers @