Thanks everyone for your reply.

I meant the first and last route within a given context.

eg

<context>

<r1>
from and to stmts
<r2>
from ...to
<r3>
from...to
</context>

We need to make an entry to the databas immediately after the first route
(r1) "from-to" is executed in the first route. this is needed to persisit
the original message and other details. (we are using tracer for this)

The second requirement is to make an entry immeditely after the last route
is executed (last from-to).
We were planning to use OnCompleteion here. But the solution has to be
generic , in the sense it should be able to trigger onCompletion
irrespective of whether the user specifies onCompletion in his code. (the
user could give the route id in a properties file and our program should be
able to implement the onCOmpletion if the given route matches the route id
in the properties file.)

Thanks and Regards,
bhavani