On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM, BAnanth wrote:
Hello,

We have a requirement wherein we need to do some database operations
(inserts/updates) immedialtely after the first and last routes are executed.

We would be writing two custom interceptors - one for the insert operation
after the first route is executed , and the other for the update operation
once the last route is executed.
What is the first route and the last route? Do you mean the 1st route
a given Exchange starts with,
and the last route the same Exchange ended at?
We wanted to know if there is a way/method to know when the first route in
camel has been executed. Likewise is there a way to find out the last route
executed and then trigger the interceptor for updating the data in the
database.
There is also the tracer
http://camel.apache.org/tracer

And the event notifier api. We dont have to much docs about this but a
little bit here
http://camel.apache.org/eventnotifier-to-log-details-about-all-sent-exchanges.html

As always, appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards,