Hello,

We have a requirement wherein we need to do some database operations
(inserts/updates) immedialtely after the first and last routes are executed.

We would be writing two custom interceptors - one for the insert operation
after the first route is executed , and the other for the update operation
once the last route is executed.

We wanted to know if there is a way/method to know when the first route in
camel has been executed. Likewise is there a way to find out the last route
executed and then trigger the interceptor for updating the data in the
database.

As always, appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards,
Bhavani