I am using camel-quickfix component to connect to connect to fix engine. I have created a camel route as

from("quickfix:test.cfg"). to("file:test?noop=true");

When I am running it as a simple java main program it is working fine. But when I create an osgi bundle of it and starts it in felix container, the classloader is not able to create the InputStream of the "test.cfg" file. I have placed the file in the current working directory.

Error log:
org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route route44: Route[[From[quickfix:test.cfg]] -> [OnException[[class com.h... because of Failed to resolve endpoint: quickfix://test.cfg due to: Could not load test.cfg

Also, when I am trying to give the absolute path of the configuration file, its throwing exception in simple main program also.

Exception:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not load D:\test.cfg

Please suggest, if anybody has experienced this error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shadab

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedDec 8, '12 at 12:30p
activeDec 10, '12 at 2:33p