Hello,

This is my setup, I am associating a routeId to the route and using this I
will be suspending/resuming/stopping the route on camelContext reference.

String localRouteName = "ROUTE_LOCAL";
ExecutorService service ;

//Custom thread pool
ThreadPoolProfile customProfile = new ThreadPoolProfile("customProfile");
customProfile.setPoolSize(threads);
customProfile.setMaxPoolSize(threads);

camelContext.getExecutorServiceManager().registerThreadPoolProfile(customProfile);
service = camelContext.getExecutorServiceManager().newThreadPool(this,
localRouteName, customProfile);

from(fileUrl).noAutoStartup().routeId(localRouteName)
.threads()
.bean(processManager)
.bean(endRoute,localMethod).stop()
.setExecutorService(service);

e.g.
public void pause() {
try {
for (String routeId : routesIds) {
ServiceStatus routeStatus = camelContext.getRouteStatus(routeId);
if (routeStatus.isStarted()) {
camelContext.suspendRoute(routeId);
logger.info("Route : "+routeId+" suspended");
} else if (routeStatus.isStopped()) {
logger.info(true, tubeMessage.getSourceName(), "Route : " + routeId + "
is stopped , so cant pause");
} catch (Exception e) {
logger.error(true, tubeMessage.getSourceName(), "Problem while pausing
the mediation process " + e.getMessage());

The problem I am facing is, though i am calling
camelContext.suspendRoute("ROUTE_LOCAL"), it is not suspending it. The
threads are picking the files one after the other. I want to know whether
there is any way in which the thread pool can be controlled..After all files
are processed, then it is suspending/resuming/stopping.

Prior to concurrency introduction, it was running fine.

Please guide me.

Thanks
Nafees