On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:44 AM, Nafees wrote:
Hello Claus,

I might not be clear in presenting my problem, I have concurrency for the
second route.

ROUTE_LOCAL :
fileUrl - file:///home/user/domediation

from(fileUrl).noAutoStartup().routeId(localRouteName)
.threads()
.bean(processManager)
.bean(endRoute,localMethod).stop()
.setExecutorService(service);

If we are trying to suspend this route , let the threads complete processing
current file. But, they should not pick up next files. How this can be
accomplished.
Just stop the route using the API, it will stop the route graceful.
http://camel.apache.org/graceful-shutdown.html

You can assign an id to the route using .routeId("myCoolRoute").
And then stop the route using its id. There is API on CamelContext.
Or from JMX etc.

Awaiting ur reply

Nafees

Claus Ibsen