I am new to Quickfix. I want to use camel quickfix component to take input from FIX simulator and pass on to Active MQ.

Routes as :-
Quickfix --> ActiveMQ

ActiveMQ --> Quickfix

Can anybody please provide me a pointer for how to use Quickfix component and camel test case for Quickfix component.

Regards,
Shadab

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedAug 29, '12 at 7:12a
activeAug 30, '12 at 12:31p