Grokbase Groups Camel users May 2012

Have a look at this:

http://camel.apache.org/pojo-producing.html

Regards
Björn

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Nafees wrote:
Hi,

I have a requirement, in which we will be listening to active MQ to consume
messages, which is master route.

from("activemq:queue:mediation-mq").to("bean:messageConsumer?method=processMessage")
-- this master route does some basic stuff which is required for the
application.

I want to start this route from within processMessage() method : from("
from("bean:mediationSource?method=ftpServer").beanRef("ggsnToBdrProcessor"),
once this whole route is completed, then i want to resume back to my master
route. or else how a child route should be started once it consumes message
from activemq.

pls provide me which approach i need to follow.

thanks in advance