Hi

What is your problem, your route seems at first glance okay.

You are right to use the Content Based Router to route depending on the message.
http://camel.apache.org/content-based-router.html

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Nafees wrote:
Hi ,

I am new to Apache Camel. I am facing this problem..

Depending on message coming from activemq , i have to select the
appropriate route ..

// a bean which is sending message to activemq using jms
from("bean:idProducer?method=sendMessage").to("jms:queue:myqueue1");
Mind that when doing this, Camel will keep calling the bean
continuously which mean a lot of messages is sent to the queue.

You may want to look at using a timer to trigger messages to be routed
at a slower pace
http://camel.apache.org/timer

// from message coming from activemq.. if user send ftp as message i need to
incoke route1 or route 2
from("jms:queue:myqueue1")
.choice()

.when(body().contains("ftp")).to("bean:mediationSource?method=ftpServer")
This predicate will just check that the message body contains the
string "ftp". Is this what you want to do?

.to("bean:mediationSource?method=localLocation")

.to("bean:mediationSource?method=pickFile")
.beanRef("ggsnToBdrProcessor")

.when(body().contains("local")).to("bean:mediationSource?method=localDataLocation")

.to("bean:mediationSource?method=pickFile")
.beanRef("ggsnToBdrProcessor");

what could i do in this regard and i want to consume the jms message only
once and run the routes.

Thanks in advance

Claus Ibsen
-----------------