I tried to upload the files using apache commons httpclient and FileUpload api as multipart POSTs and it was successful. But the same thing when I tried using camel routes I am getting exception at both sides server and client.
I am getting the following exceptions:

1. At client side :

SEVERE: HTTP operation failed with statusCode: 500, status: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpOperationFailedException: HTTP operation failed with statusCode: 500, status: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
at org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpProducer.populateHttpOperationFailedException(HttpProducer.java:141)
at org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpProducer.process(HttpProducer.java:89)
at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:81)
at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:79)
at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:141)
at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:78)
at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:61)
at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processExchange(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:186)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Oct 13, 2011 5:50:26 PM org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOnCompletion processStrategyRollback
WARNING: Rollback file strategy: org.apache.camel.component.file.strategy.GenericFileNoOpProcessStrategy@1632847 for file: GenericFile[academy.xml]
Oct 13, 2011 5:50:26 PM org.apache.camel.processor.Logger log

2. At server side :

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: the request was rejected because no multipart boundary was found
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:327)
at org.apache.jsp.ProcessFileUpload_jsp._jspService(ProcessFileUpload_jsp.java:78)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:377)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)

3. I am using the below camel route to upload the file.

from("file:inbox?noop=true").setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant(org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpMethods.POST))
.setHeader(Exchange.CONTENT_TYPE, constant("multipart/form-data")) .to("http://10.200.41.29:8082/displaytag-examples-1.2/ProcessFileUpload.jsp");

Has anyone else seen this or have any ideas on how to get around this issue?

Thank you.

Regards,
Shadab