1. I am new with Camel. I am trying to create route as to process file from a file component and pass on to a http tomcat server through http producer, but I am not able to upload the file to the server.

2. I have created the route as follows

from("file:inbox?noop=false").to("http://localhost:8080/myServer/");

I have also tried using my I.P address in place of localhost

3. I am not getting any compilation error nor at runtime and the file is getting processed from inbox folder, but I am not able to receive the file in myServer directory.

4. Camel version I am using is 2.0.0 .

Thanks & regards,
Shadab

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedOct 11, '11 at 6:41a
activeOct 24, '11 at 8:20a