I have a custom bean with a datasource and transactionmanager property. I
invoke the persist(...) method in my route to save the objects. The beans
looks a lot like the JPA component, but just parses the JPA annotations to
create the insert statements. There are some non-standard changes to the sql
statements, hence the reason not to use the normal JPA component.
How can my component make use of the transactions in camel. Should I invoke
some bean methods on start/commit/rollback, or are there other ways to do
so? The datasource and transactionmanager are spring-managed.

Regards,
Leen

groupusers @
categoriescamel