Hi

Its essential Spring TM that does the transactions, so whatever you
need to do with Spring TM to call commit / rollback etc. is how you
can do it.
AFAIR Spring TM offers some template callbacks where you can get
access to the TransactionStatus object (AFAIR the object is named)
where you
can issue commit / rollback.