Grokbase Groups Camel dev March 2016
Hi Claus,

It seems that the recent commit for CAMEL-9730 broke the
OsgiSpringCamelContext class of the camel-spring module on
branch-2.17.x:

===
[...]
[INFO] [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:compile
(default-compile) @ camel-spring ---
[INFO] [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
[INFO] [INFO] Compiling 60 source files to
/home/vagrant/camel/components/camel-spring/target/classes
[INFO] [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [ERROR] /home/vagrant/camel/components/camel-spring/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/osgi/OsgiSpringCamelContext.java:[48,15]
error: constructor OsgiTypeConverter in class OsgiTypeConverter cannot
be applied to given types;
[INFO] [INFO] 1 error
[...]
===

Could you please take a look?

Also, we would need to set up Jenkins for branch-2.17.x. Who can help
with this?

Thanks,
Gregor