Thank you very much!

Christian
Am 30.10.2015 13:26 schrieb "Gregor Zurowski" <gregor@list.zurowski.org>:
At this point I want to thank Christian Mueller, Claus Ibsen, Daniel
Kulp and Willem Jiang for their support while preparing this release.
There are lot of details involved in building releases, and although I
eventually got stuck accessing the Apache distribution repository (see
INFRA-10685), I always received help in order to complete the task. I
am looking forward to building 2.14.5 next and will especially focus
on updating the release guide with my findings throughout the process.

Thanks again,
Gregor

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Gregor Zurowski