If you want to just use camel to implement the RPC invocation, you have to setup another route to pick up the RPC invocation and send out the response just like this

from(“rabbitmq://xxxx”)…

Camel won’t pick up the message from the request queue without setting up the route just like that.

--
Willem Jiang

http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang