Hi Gregor,

The "-Prelease" profile can help you to update the version of those
integration test projects.

Willem Jiang

           http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem
On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Gregor Zurowski wrote:

Unfortunately, I need to cancel this vote, as I realized that the
versions of four integration test projects (camel-itest-performance,
camel-itest-karaf, camel-performance and camel-itest-osgi) were not
updated properly. I won't be able to prepare a new release candidate
today, so I need to postpone it to some time later this week.

Thanks,
Gregor