Grokbase Groups Avro user March 2010
Niraj,

The header says avro_flush(), but the implementation says
avro_writer_flush(). We'll get this addressed shortly.

There isn't currently a way to call fsync() directly ... but since you pass
the FILE* to the file writer, you could call fsync(fileno(FILE*)) on your
own, unless you're using the container file.

If you want to open a bug on each of these, I'll work up the patches and
work with massie to get them into SVN.

Cheers,

- Bruce