On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 00:45, shwitzu wrote:
@ Frank
Thanks for responding

Even though i remove the properties from the target I am still getting the
same error.

My problem is with the following part of the code

<target name="deploy" depends="clean,jar">
<copy file="${out.dir}/sensorDemo.jar"
toDir="${jboss.deploy}" />
</target>

from the out.dir - i.e. the work place I am asking the ant to copy the
sensorDemo.jar to JBoss deploy directory. But that isnt happening. I really
dont understand the reason. Any help would be appreciated.Let me know if you
need more information.
If you try to copy it to some other directory, say /tmp if you use a
Unix-like OS or C:\tmp if you use Windows, do you see the copied file
in the target directory?

--

Francis Galiegue
ONE2TEAM