If you got a 'DB recovered from failure.' message, then it should have
been preceded with an 'DB operation failed. (entering recovery mode)'
message. Could you post that message?
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM, heimdull wrote:
I started testing this on a setup where I manually generate messages and I'm
not able replicate the issue. I think it only happens if there is moderate
load when failing over.

Here is the exact message that shows in the setup where I can replicate the
issue:

2013-05-28 10:42:56,977 | INFO | DB recovered from failure. |
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBClient | ActiveMQ NIO Worker 93

This message shows up in my log after a failover when I delete the broken
queue. After that message I have these:

2013-05-28 10:42:56,990 | WARN | Async error occurred:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The subscription does not exist:
ID:xx03-35870-1369757354540-1:3:5:1 |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Service | ActiveMQ NIO Worker
29
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The subscription does not exist:
ID:xx03-35870-1369757354540-1:3:5:1
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.messagePull(AbstractRegion.java:432)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.messagePull(RegionBroker.java:468)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.messagePull(BrokerFilter.java:87)

Hiram Chirino

Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

hchirino@redhat.com | fusesource.com | redhat.com

blog: Hiram Chirino's Bit Mojo