This server has two queues and there was a few thousand messages sent when
this happened. I can reproduce this everytime when doing a failover between
these two servers. One thing I noticed today was when doing a failover
(service activemq stop on master) was that on queue was stuck where
"Messages Dequeued" is 0 but other queue is humming along so my fix is to
delete that queue and when I do that I get a message that leveldb recovery
is done in my logs and everything works fine again. (looks and sounds like
there is a crash in leveldb with corruption)

I will see tomorrow if I can replicate this in a smaller scaled server so
that I can pull better data.