[Xapian-discuss] wildcard support (left truncation)

Frank John Bruzzaniti
Feb 4, 2009 at 3:59 am
Dose Xapian support wildcards (left truncation)?

E.g. *ildcard.doc or *.doc or Wild*.doc

I read a post from Olly in 2005 that said it wasn't supported yet, I was
wonder if there had been any progress or easy work around since.

I mainly need when users want to search by the filename extension.

Thanks,

Frank
reply

  • James Aylett at Feb 4, 2009 at 10:01 am