Hi folks,

see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5685 for the first steps.

Bye, Thomas.

  • Siegfried Goeschl at Dec 20, 2012 at 7:38 am
    Cool
    On 20.12.12 08:30, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
    Hi folks,

    see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5685 for the first steps.

    Bye, Thomas.

  • Georg Kallidis at Mar 8, 2013 at 7:07 am
    Hi,

    my suggestions and remarks:

    - Fulcrum is referenced multiple times and points sometimes to nowhere.
    Which version applies is not entirely transparent.
    Fulcrum->Building seems to be for maven 1 and not maven 2/3.

    - New maven archetypes should be in a more prominent place, may be in a
    (new)
    Getting Started menu entry? May be define a path of tools: TDK (release
    2.3)-> META ((release 2.3.2) -> maven archetypes (release 2.4-M1,..) ?

    - Migration should be in a main menu entry (this would improve
    understanding path history and upgrade):
    Combined view of migration from release 2.1 to 2.2, 2.2. to 2.3, 2.3 to
    2.4.

    - Keep Closed Projects as is.

    - Tutorial is more exactly a Turbine 2.x Tutorial (?).

    - Changes on main site are only for relases 4.x and 2.4. Release 2.3
    changes are more difficult
    to find: "Please see" at the bottom ...

    Best regards, Georg