Hi folks,

the Maven Archetypes have shown to be useful even in development stage.
This is a release candidate for the Maven Archetype to create a Turbine
2.3.3 web application.
Please verify this release candidate and vote...

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/maven/archetypes/tags/turbine-webapp-2.3.3-1.0.0

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-025/

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas.

  • Thomas Vandahl at Nov 6, 2012 at 3:04 pm