Hi folks,

we need a new parent POM to be able to release through Nexus. This is a
release candidate for the Turbine Parent POM 2.
Please verify this release candidate carefully and vote...

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/maven/turbine-parent/tags/TURBINE_PARENT_POM_2

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-013/

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas.

  • Thomas Vandahl at Nov 5, 2012 at 3:35 pm