The Fulcrum Upload team is pleased to announce the fulcrum-upload-1.0.5
release!

Fulcrum Upload is a component to help with HTTP file uploads
See http://turbine.apache.org/fulcrum/fulcrum-upload/ for more
information.

Fulcrum Upload will be available from the above mentioned web
site or from the Apache Maven-2 repository (group-id:
org.apache.fulcrum) as soon as all mirror operations have been completed.

Changes in this version include:

Changes:
o Cleanup documentation
o Add methods to use the streaming API
o Update dependency commons-fileupload to 1.2.2
o Move to JDK 1.5

Have fun!
-Fulcrum Upload team

  • Thomas Vandahl at Aug 26, 2012 at 7:08 pm

    Fulcrum Upload will be available from the above mentioned web
    site or from the Apache Maven-2 repository (group-id:
    org.apache.fulcrum) as soon as all mirror operations have been completed.
    Finally I managed to get this published. Personal thanks to Brian Fox
    for manually publishing the release.

    We are now required to publish releases via Nexus. Any experiences with
    this? What changes are required for our POMs? Any support would be
    appreciated.

    Bye, Thomas

  • Brian Fox at Aug 26, 2012 at 8:47 pm
    Hi Thomas, for the most part if you inherit from the apache pom,
    everything will be set for you. More details here:
    http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html