Grokbase Groups Turbine dev June 2012
Hi folks,

The issues raised by Siegfried have been fixed. I also updated the
documentation. Now, a second release candidate for fulcrum-upload-1.0.5
has been prepared. Please verify this release candidate and vote...

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/FULCRUM_UPLOAD_1_0_5/

Site:

http://turbine.apache.org/builds/fulcrum/fulcrum-upload/1.0.5/RC2/site/

Binaries:

http://turbine.apache.org/builds/turbine/fulcrum/fulcrum-upload/1.0.5/RC2/staged/org/apache/fulcrum/fulcrum-upload/1.0.5/

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas.

  • Thomas Vandahl at Jun 21, 2012 at 8:12 pm

  • Thomas Vandahl at Jul 5, 2012 at 7:05 pm

    The issues raised by Siegfried have been fixed. I also updated the
    documentation. Now, a second release candidate for fulcrum-upload-1.0.5
    has been prepared. Please verify this release candidate and vote...
    Anybody considering to vote? This is in preparation for some necessary
    Intake fixes.

    Bye, Thomas

  • Jürgen Hoffmann at Jul 5, 2012 at 7:46 pm
    +1

    Release it

    Buddy

    The issues raised by Siegfried have been fixed. I also updated the
    documentation. Now, a second release candidate for fulcrum-upload-1.0.5
    has been prepared. Please verify this release candidate and vote...
    Anybody considering to vote? This is in preparation for some necessary
    Intake fixes.

    Bye, Thomas

  • Thomas Vandahl at Aug 9, 2012 at 6:19 pm

    The issues raised by Siegfried have been fixed. I also updated the
    documentation. Now, a second release candidate for fulcrum-upload-1.0.5
    has been prepared. Please verify this release candidate and vote...
    Hi folks,

    we have four binding +1 votes for the release candidate (in order of
    appearance)

    - Thomas Vandahl
    - Jürgen Hoffmann
    - Siegfried Goeschl
    - Scott Eade

    No 0 and -1 votes were cast. The vote has passed. Thanks to all the voters.

    Bye, Thomas.