The Turbine core test suite contains a number of tests which are
probably leftovers from Turbine service tests. They actually test the
Fulcrum service implementations. From what I see, these should be
covered by the Fulcrum tests themselves. I'd like to remove these tests
from the core code. What is your opinion on the topic?

Bye, Thomas.

  • Siegfried Goeschl at Apr 3, 2010 at 5:56 am
    Hi Thomas,

    assuming that you are talking about "org.apache.turbine.services" -
    these are hardly exhaustive tests so they serve more as integration
    tests that the components are available and funtional.

    I would leave them there ...

    Cheers,

    Siegfried Goeschl