I just tagged 2.3-RC1.

I will upload binary jars and source .tar.gz to the download site
shortly.

--- cut -- announcement draft --- cut ---
19. August 2003 - Jakarta Turbine 2.3 RC1 Released

The Jakarta Turbine team is pleased to announce the availability of
the first release candidate for the Turbine 2.3 release.

Please refer to <a href="http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.3/changes.html">Changes</a> for a list of changes between the 2.2 and 2.3 code base.

The sources are available from <a href="http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/turbine/turbine-2.3/source/">Here</a>.

Jars built with JDK 1.3.1 and JDK 1.4.2 are available from <a href="http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/turbine/turbine-2.3/binaries/">Here</a>.

--- cut ---

Patches and changes to the main Turbine site (Peter?) and the TDK
(Martin?) are very welcome.

Regards
Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
-- AOL CD when played backwards (User Friendly - 200-10-15)

groupdev @
categoriesturbine
postedAug 18, '03 at 10:06p
activeAug 18, '03 at 10:06p