Grokbase Groups Turbine dev June 2003
Henning,

You sent a while ago a list of things for 2.3 RC1 that still needed to be
done.. Would you like to send a recap on that? I finally feel like the
commons-configuration stuff is done, and the ConfigurationFactory appears to
be working great for me!

<begin advert>I love being able to have a plain vanilla WAR file, and all my
envionment specific settings overriding the settings in the WAR being pulled
from JNDI. <end advert>

It seems that maybe swapping over to Torque using Avalon versus Stratum
should be part of RC1.. Would that allow us to remove Stratum from RC1
completely, so new users never see it?

Also, has anyone made progress on the new TDK?

Lastly, and I know it is on my plate, is to make sure Cactus tests are up to
snuff! I am able to run them fine, but I know this is with my specific
flavour of Maven and Cactus plugin!

I would like to get an RC1 out sooner versus later..

Eric Pugh

Search Discussions

  • Henning P. Schmiedehausen at Jun 23, 2003 at 3:30 pm