Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire

  • Quinton McCombs at Apr 7, 2003 at 2:22 pm

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen
    Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 8:56 AM
    To: turbine-dev@jakarta.apache.org
    Subject: Deprecate send / get / remove from XML-RPC

    Hi,

    the send / get / remove methods from the XML-RPC Service and
    the associated FileXXX stuff in utils seems to be some
    remnants from an XML-RPC example application. I'd like to
    deprecate that and add an XML file send / receive example to
    the upcoming demos. +1
    Regards
    Henning

    --
    Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
    hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

    freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire

  • Epugh at Apr 7, 2003 at 2:24 pm
    +1, do you arelady have the demo stuff set up? I have always wanted to see
    the XML file sed/receive stuff in action somewhere.

    Eric

    the send / get / remove methods from the XML-RPC Service and
    the associated FileXXX stuff in utils seems to be some
    remnants from an XML-RPC example application. I'd like to
    deprecate that and add an XML file send / receive example to
    the upcoming demos. +1
    Regards
    Henning

    --
    Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
    hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

    freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire

  • Colin Chalmers at Apr 7, 2003 at 2:25 pm
    It works!

    We use it to sync two disparate databases. No probs!

    /c