[Tomcat-users] Tomcat hardware requirments

Bfackrell
Apr 5, 2011 at 4:47 pm
What are the hardware requirements for Tomcat 7? I looked (Google and on the
Apache website)

I’m just finishing a college course that taught Java technologies that
interact with Tomcat but I want to know more so I’ve decided to try to build
my own Tomcat server from scrap computer parts that I have. The first thing
I need to know is: Will my junk even run Tomcat 7?

reply

  • David kerber at Apr 5, 2011 at 5:00 pm

    What are the hardware requirements for Tomcat 7? I looked (Google and on the
    Apache website)

    I’m just finishing a college course that taught Java technologies that
    interact with Tomcat but I want to know more so I’ve decided to try to build
    my own Tomcat server from scrap computer parts that I have. The first thing
    I need to know is: Will my junk even run Tomcat 7?
    If it will run windows or Linux, it will run tomcat. Whether it will
    run your app is an entirely different question, and one only you can
    answer by benchmarking it.

  • Juha Laiho at Apr 5, 2011 at 5:00 pm