hello,

I am using ServiceMix version 6.1.0. I have created a camel route spring
based and deployed it by copying it in the deploy folder.

But my problem is that in the camel defintion I have some custom Java code
which I have packaged as jar and copied in the servicemix lib folder.

But when I start serviceMix I get the error Bundle Exception as below.

rg.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
CamelContext.xml [249]: Unable to resolve 249.1: missing requirement [249.1]
osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.test.core)
         at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3974)
         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2037)
         at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1291)
         at
org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)

How do I make service mix find the classes which is present in my jar at
runtime .???

regards,
Felix

  • Sobkowiak Krzysztof at Jan 12, 2016 at 11:05 am
    Hi Felix

    You should provide the java code as an SOGi bundle (jar with OSGi metadata). You should export the com.test.core package from your bundle. You can put it next into the
    deploy directory.

    Regards
    Krzysztof