Just wanted to let everyone know onnv_gate 115 is built!
There's been a lot of hard work fixing hundreds of packaging bugs and of
course more amd64 portability. This is the first round packaging
attempt of debs + onnv-gate in a modular fashion so feel free to take a
Roughly 632 packages
Next up is an ISO + installer based on zfsinstall
1) Fully open libc will be higher priority
2) Color ls (some people care.. some don't..)
3) Icedtea6-1.5 (JDK6, but we need someone to sign the SCA so we can run
the JCK tests)
4) Port Nexenta WORM/COMSTAR patches
5) Resolve small build issues lms, wbem.. etc..
6) Start exact requirements to build kernel with llvm or open64
Also as a result of this release we are hoping to apply to SPI for
project status. With this we can further the discussions with the Open
Group and also accept donations to further our development.
If you're going to CommunityOne or JavaOne feel free to email and or
check out my lightening talk.
OSUNIX - Built from the best of OpenSolaris Technology