Since the training event we've had a nice little jump in site traffic
and new activity on the osunix site, but wondering if anyone could give
a hand so we can push for the 0.5 release a bit sooner..

Here's a few of the unclaimed items on the TODO list we could use a hand
with..

Unclaimed
1) Add zfs snapshot capability to smart package manager (1 day)
2) Add zfs snapshot capability to pkgcore (1 day)
3) On install of packages have smartpm update pkgcore's file and package
database
4) On install of packages have pkgcore update smartpm's file and package
database
5) Add ediff support to pkgcore. This is needed so that we can to do 32
and 64 bit releases (1 day)
6) Make sure pkgcore doesn't wrongly "fix" permissions on /etc and other
places
7) Create installer for OSUNIX distro (Modify zfsinstall script?)

Most of these are python related tasks and if we get some help maybe we
can push the release out before the kernel internals training this weekend.

Drop me an email or say hi on irc #osunix irc.freenode.net if you need
more details or for me to make some new documentation on these issues..

Thanks

./Christopher

grouposunix-dev @
categoriesopensolaris