On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Jennifer Pioch
wrote:
On 3/24/09, Calum Benson wrote:
On 24 Mar 2009, at 18:26, Jennifer Pioch wrote:

That are all Sun employees, right?
All except John Plocher (who previously worked at Sun, but doesn't
now.)
Peter does work for Sun?
To be absolutely clear, I am not now and never have been employed by Sun.
I don't care about that either way, I voted for you and I am happy to see
you there :-)

Dennis

Search Discussions

  • Dennis Clarke at Mar 24, 2009 at 7:05 pm

    Jennifer Pioch writes:
    That are all Sun employees, right?
    No. At least Peter Tribble and John Plocher are not.
    Quick!

    Someone hire them in the mail room to feed the conspiracy theories !

    :-)

    --
    Dennis
  • Ken mays at Mar 24, 2009 at 7:58 pm