If you're curious what I'm doing...

Take a quick look around here..

http://pkg.osunix.org/packages/dump-dangerous/

This should give an idea of what modular onnv-gate packages would be...
http://pkg.osunix.org/packages/dump-dangerous/sys-cmds/
http://pkg.osunix.org/packages/dump-dangerous/sys-libs/

It's all snv_107, but after the hardware based install is rolling I'll
bump it to snv_108..

Oh.. and before I forget.. it's self hosting from a zone..

./C

ps.. I could really use help before FOSDEM with xorg (just packaging)
and python related things involving bug fixes/new features.. please..

#ospkg - irc.freenode.org

Search Discussions

  • Christopher Bergström at Feb 4, 2009 at 9:52 am