Hi all..

Anyone up to help me package fox-7-4-merge gate? It should be rather
easy and I'm pretty sure all the hard work is done, but I and others can
help if not. There's places in onnv-gate that require javac and I'd
like to bootstrap icedtea6. twisti has built icedtea6 successfully on
opensolaris using jamvm and I have that binary working, but I can't
easily disable the awt bits and thus need a few xorg headers and libs.
It would be a great starter project for anyone wanting to help.

So if there's any volunteers for this or packaging other bits like
kde4.2 I'm more than happy to set you up with ssh access.

In the upcoming release I'm planning on the 15th there's been tons of
bugs fixed and it's starting to look like a really usable zone environment.

Thanks

./Christopher

Search Discussions

  • Moinak Ghosh at Jan 10, 2009 at 5:25 pm

    Anyone up to help me package fox-7-4-merge gate? It should be rather easy
    and I'm pretty sure all the hard work is done, but I and others can help if
    not. There's places in onnv-gate that require javac and I'd like to
    bootstrap icedtea6. twisti has built icedtea6 successfully on opensolaris
    using jamvm and I have that binary working, but I can't easily disable the
    awt bits and thus need a few xorg headers and libs. It would be a great
    starter project for anyone wanting to help.
    I will be working on this for sure since I need to package the latest FOX
    bits for BeleniX.

    Regards,
    Moinak.
  • Christopher Bergström at Jan 10, 2009 at 5:33 pm