This may be a silly question, but what is the right method to set the
timezone in a way that MojoMojo will pick it up? Currently all times
are displayed as UTC, and I want to set to the local time zone.

Thank you

Search Discussions

  • Marcus Ramberg at Feb 10, 2011 at 12:04 pm
    Hi. I am afraid there is no explicit time zone support in MojoMojo at the moment. It will display whatever timezone your server is set up with. Patches are welcome to improve this.

    --
    Marcus Ramberg
    Chief Yak Shaver